Land for saleGrantown-On-Spey, PH26
- Building Opportunity Within Grantown-on-Spey
- A Secluded Yet Central Location Between The High Street & Woodside Avenue
- The Plot Can Be Developed As Per The Approved Planning Consent, Retained In Its Current Form, Or An Amended Scheme Submitted To Suit The Purchaser.
- All Services Close By
- Full Planning Consent For A New Dwelling Ref: 17/1101/FUL
- Postcode: PH26 3JR
The plot of approx .095 acres offers a quality of life experience to build a bespoke property to the buyers preferences or to convert the existing building and be part of Grantown's vibrant community. It's an ideal opportunity for a residential, second home or as a holiday letting investment opportunity.
Full planning consent October 2017 is available for the complete new build scheme.
Mains electricity, water & sewage and telephone are all adjacent to the plot.
Formal offers should be submitted to our office in Aviemore.
Viewing is by appointment through the Selling Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-73656062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference mockbeggarplot. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caledonia Estate Agency, Aviemore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.