Shop for saleCross Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14
- INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- CURRENTLY COMMERICAL WITH 1 BEDROOM FLAT
- COURT YARD WITH POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE OUTBUILDING WIHT POWER AND ELECTRIC
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT STPP
- CURRENT A5 USE
- PREVIOUS TAKEAWAY BUSSINESS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Potential to convert or use as a business with a 1 bedroom flat above. Located with a short walk to Maidstone town centre, and is conveniently located within residential street. The property currently has A5 use and has a large storage outhouse with power and electric. Fully D/g and GCH. Call Now to arrange your viewing on
*** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** This property has previously been running as a successful fish n chip shop for a busy residential area in Maidstone.
The business has now been closed down and the property is now vacant with no forward chain.
The property is being sold with the freehold and would either make a great investment opportunity by converting it into 2 flats or re-opening a business and converting upstairs STPP.
The property currently has A5 use and potential off road parking to the rear.
15 min walk into Maidstone town centre.
Call now to arrange your viewing on
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA190384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orange Property Services, Gravesend - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.