Land for saleRussell Hill, Purley CR8 2JB
- Existing House
- Approx 750 sq m Plot
- Development Potential
- Unconditional Offers Only
- Desirable Residential Location
- Close to Purley Train Station
An existing detached house and plot extending to approximately 750 sq m
Potential exists for a re development of the site creating a number of residential apartments subject to the relevant consents from the local authority.
LOCATION The property is situated along a desirable residential road surrounded by modern developments
Purley BR Station is approximately 0.5 miles
TERMS We are instructed to invite unconditional offers only for the Freehold interest with vacant possession
Offers in Excess of £950,000
DISCLAIMER CSJ, our clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1) They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2) Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building, regulation or other consents and CSJ have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74450528.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100519003314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher St James, Colliers Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.