Commercial Property for saleHubberts Bridge, Boston, Lincolnshire
- FOR SALE
- Warehouse/Industrial Buildings
- Requiring Repair & Updating
- Accessible to A1121,A17 & A52 Trunk Roads
- Site Area approx. 0.9A (sts)
- Potential Redevelopment (subject to planning)
A substantial Warehousing Complex with Yard, Offices and further ancillary accommodation providing convenient access to both the A52 and A17 trunk roads.
The premises provide approx. 17,692 sq.ft. (1643.6 sq.m) of commercial accommodation on a site of approx. 0.9 acre (0.36ha) (sts). The site may present a potential re-development opportunity subject to planning permission.
Location - The property is located in the small village of Kirton Holme, directly off the B1192 on Station Road, a short distance from the Langrick Road/Hubberts Bridge cross roads and Boston West Golf Club. It is approx. 3 miles west of the market town of Boston and has excellent access to both the A52 and A1121 and onto the A17.
Description - The property comprises:-
Office Block - Having Reception Hallway
Office 1 - 14'7" x 9'10" (4.45m x 3.00m) -
Office 2 - 17'8" x 14'7" (5.38m x 4.45m) -
Office 3/Rest Room - 14'7" x 10'8" (4.45m x 3.25m) -
Office 4 - 21'1" x 9'9" (6.43m x 2.97m) -
From the Offices, doors leading to:-
Warehousing - Comprising 7 bay areas to Ground Floor with 5 steel roller shutter doors and further Toilet Block. Staircase leading to first floor Storage area with additional staircases to 2nd floor Mezzanine Storage.
Exterior - Concrete and tarmac rear Yard with LPG tank.
Services - Mains water, electricity (including 3 phase) and drainage are available.
Business Rates - We are advised by Boston Borough Council Business Rates Department that the current Rateable Value is £19,500 and rates payable are £9,087.
Vat - We understand that VAT is not payable but we reserve the right to charge VAT should it become payable in the future.
Tenure - Freehold.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Epc - An Energy Performance Certificate for this property will be available shortly.
Agents Notes - The Warehousing and Office Block require an extensive scheme of repair and modernisation.
All measurements are approximate. The services, fixtures and fittings have not been tested by the Agent.
All properties are offered subject to contract or formal lease offered subject to not being previously sold or withdrawn; these particulars are issued on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through Bruce Mather Limited.
Bruce Mather Limited for themselves and for Sellers and Lessors of this property whose Agent they are give notice that:-
1) the particulars, whilst believed to be accurate, are set out as a general outline for intended buyers or lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of any offer or contract; 2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending Buyers or Tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy; 3) no person in the employment of Bruce Mather Limited has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the selling agents, Bruce Mather Ltd. Tel: 01205 365032 Option 3.
Note: All measurements are approximate. The services, fixtures and fittings have not been tested by the Agent. All properties are offered subject to contract or formal lease.
Bruce Mather Limited, for themselves and for Sellers and Lessors of this property whose Agent they are, give notice that:- 1) These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate, are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract; 2) All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending Buyers or Tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy; 3) No person in this employment of Bruce Mather Limited has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27656100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruce Mather Limited, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.