Residential Development for saleThe Entire Property - FULL PLANNING GRANTED FOR 4 APARTMENTS - 10 High Street, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
Offers in Region of
3,750 sq. ft.
- 3,750 sq ft (348 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services and C3 Dwelling Houses
- DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Planning Permission Granted for 4 Apartments
- 2 Large 2 Bed Apartments
- 2 Large 1 Bed Apartments
- Banbury Town Centre Location
- Ground Floor Retail or Office
- Large Basement
Beautiful Georgian Freehold property in a prime location on Banbury High Street.
Front Ground Floor Retail/Office Space (A1 & A2) with large basement
Space to lease as retail or office; A1 & A2
First and Second Floors
Plot 1 - FF Two Bed Apt - 463 Sqft
Plot 2 - FF Two Bed Apt - 822 Sqft
Plot 3 - SF One Bed Apt - 567 Sqft
Plot 4 - SF One Bed Apt - 401 Sqft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-74639303.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Banbury (0.3 mi)
- Kings Sutton (3.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference Bankdevsale1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mentor Inns LLP, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.