Commercial Property for sale43, Main Street, Milton of Balgonie, KY76PX
- Immaculately Presented Bar & Restaurant With 4 Ensuite Rooms & Owners Accommodation Located in Milton of Balgonie, Fife. *** DISCOUNTED FOR AUCTION SALE ***
- Property is offered in excellent condition and is read to trade immediately. Superb opportunity for an owner/operator. ^^^ PROPERTY OFFERED IN WALK IN CONDITION - READY TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING ^^^
- Freehold Sale - The premises are split over two storeys. Internally, the property is of modern design and layout providing well-presented trading areas.
- Benefits Include: 4 letting bedrooms (3 ensuite/1 has use of shower room), Separate ownersĄ apartment and Large car park to front and side.
- Located on in the middle of the Main street of Milton of Balgonie it is place expertly to benefit from high trade.
The property is a large stone built property lying under a semi-pitched roof with extensions to the rear. The public accommodation is on ground floor whilst the letting bedrooms and owners accommodation are on the first floor level. Main entry to the business is via the front (street) as well as a separate entry for the business and the private accommodation at the side. The bar and restaurant are mainly accessed from the front of the property although there is a separate access at the side. The front access is via an entrance vestibule which leads into a faultlessly presented bar and restaurant. Our clients have invested wisely and heavily into the cosmetic appearance of the property as well as the underlying structure and back of house areas of the business to create a business that is in true walk-in condition. The bar & restaurant has a very flexible capacity and at the moment can comfortably cater for 60. To the right hand side as you enter there is a very well presented bar with feature gantry behind as well as bar stools and high tables in front of the bar. This area is currently styled with a striking monochrome effect. Ladies, gents and disabled toilets with baby changing facilities are well located off the main bar restaurant area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3807286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.