Hotel for saleThe Pines Hotel, 34-36 Burlington Road, Swanage, Dorset, BH19 1LT
- Business for sale
- Imposing seaside hotel in cliff top location
- 43 bedrooms, extensive public areas
- Close proximity to Swanage town centre
- Extensive staff house & holiday let bungalow
- PP for spa facilities & 40 beach huts
- Energy Rating C
Please download the PDF brochure for more information.Location
Swanage is situated in an area of great natural beauty and retains much of the charm of its Victorian heritage. It is an ideal location for the discerning visitor at any time of the year. The surrounding area offers great variety, from the medieval history of Corfe Castle and its hinterland of Hardy’s “Wessex”, to the major cosmopolitan resorts of nearby Bournemouth, Poole and Sandbanks.
The hotel is located at the eastern end of the 95-mile long UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Jurassic Coast. The town is situated at the eastern end of the Isle of Purbeck, approximately six miles (10 km) south of Poole and 25 miles (40 km) east of Dorchester.
There are many popular attractions nearby including Durlston Country Park, Corfe Castle, Lulworth Cove, Brownsea Island, Old Harry Rocks, and the Tank Museum at Bovington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-75368609.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Poole (6.9 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 3847950-fh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie & Co , Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.