Shop for saleMunster Road, London
740 sq. ft.
- 740 sq ft (68 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this retail shop currently trading as a Mediterranean Kebab, Fried Chicken, fish and chip shop.
- The premises have the benefit of a fully fitted kitchen with preparation area, WC, storage room and a door leading to rear yard.
- Munster Road is close to many restaurants, bars and shops both on Fulham Road and Munster Road itself.
- It is also 10 minutes approx walk from Parsons Green Underground station.
- Use A3 (Restaurant/Cafe).
- Premium £70,000 subject to contract as guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £16,000 per annum exclusive.
- Lease available by way of an assignment of the existing 10 year approx lease remaining with the lease inside the Landlord and Tenant Act with a rent review every 5 years.
- Business rates to be confirmed.
- Size 740 sq ft approx.
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this retail shop currently trading as a Mediterranean Kebab, Fried Chicken, fish and chip shop.
The premises have the benefit of a fully fitted kitchen with preparation area, WC, storage room and a door leading to rear yard.
Munster Road is close to many restaurants, bars and shops both on Fulham Road and Munster Road itself.
It is also 10 minutes approx walk from Parsons Green Underground station.
Use A3 (Restaurant/Cafe).
Premium £70,000 subject to contract as guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £16,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease available by way of an assignment of the existing 10 year approx lease remaining with the lease inside the Landlord and Tenant Act with a rent review every 5 years.
Business rates to be confirmed.
Size 740 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 11.30 am until 10.30pm and Sunday closed.
Staff owner managed with 2 staff.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in excess of £104,000 per annum approx.
Legal costs with each party to be responsible for the payment of their own legal costs.
Local authority Hammersmith & Fulham.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Viewing through Warren Anthony Commercial by prior appointment only.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-75511889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28178548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.