Guest House for saleShiptonthorpe Arms B&B, 30 York Road, Shiptonthorpe, Market Weighton, YO43 3EE
- Business for sale
- Recently converted guesthouse B&B
- Turnover: £34,727. Profit: £19,733
- 6 Letting rooms, 2 reception rooms & kitchen
- 2 Bedroom apartment generating £860 pcm
- Development site potential c.0.14 acres
- 8 Car parking spaces. Energy Rating C
A freehold guesthouse B&B with a two bedroom self contained apartment for owners or separate rental. The property was previously a trading pub known as the Ship Inn and was converted in 2014 by the current owners.Location
The Shiptonthorpe Arms B&B is located in Shiptonthorpe village within the East Riding of Yorkshire, in between York and Hull. It is situated approximately five miles south-east of the market town of Pocklington and two miles north-west of the market town of Market Weighton.Internal Details
The main house - The ground floor comprises a kitchen, 22 cover dining room, living area, and bathrooms. The first floor includes One en suite guest room for the B&B and a two bedroom apartment including a kitchen, dining living room.
To the rear, there is an attached guesthouse which comprises a further five en suite letting rooms to the first floor, and a further guest kitchen, laundry, and boiler room on the ground floor.
All fixtures and fittings are to be included in the sale with the exception to any personal belongs to our client.Letting Accommodation
The property currently has a rolling tenancy for the two bedroom apartment, with the current tenants paying £860 per calendar month. This could also be used as owner's accommodation.External Details
There is an eight space car park, outhouse, storage, and smoking areas.The Opportunity
Our clients purchased the property in 2012 and subsequently converted the former Ship Inn pub into a popular and profitable business which opened in 2014.
This is a great opportunity for a prospective purchaser to acquire a freehold business and take advantage of the high occupancy and passing trade that East and North Yorkshire has to offer with this turnkey business.
Alternatively the property has potential for development into further apartments or residential dwellings, subject to obtaining the relevant planning permission.
2016 turnover £32,152. Adjusted net profit £19,733
2017 turnover £25,221. Adjusted net profit £9,659
2018 turnover £34,727.
A new operator will not pay business rates as the rateable value is less than £12,000.Regulatory
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-75611576.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Gilberdyke (8.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5443981-fh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie & Co , Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.