Office for saleFormer Museum Resource Centre, 14 Ryegate Road, Colchester, Essex, CO1
Offers in Excess of
13,888 sq. ft.
- 13,888 sq ft (1,290 sq m)
- 'Oven Ready' residential development opportunity
- Planning granted for 9 apartments
- Potential for a reconfigured scheme of 17 units (S.T.P.)
- Situated in the sought-after Dutch Quarter adjacent to the Castle and Castle Park
- 100 metres south of the main High Street
This locally Listed property comprises a part five storey (over basement to third floor) and part three storey building which is detached on the eastern frontage to Ryegate Road and terraced to the Maidenburgh Street elevation. The building is of tradition brick construction under a pitched roof with later extensions to the north wing of concrete construction.
There is a small yard to the south of the site accessed beneath a flying freehold of the residential block adjacent to the south and there are two external car parking spaces to the northern most part of the site.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-75705847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14869128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Commercial Sales and Lettings . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.