3 bedroom retail property (high street) for sale93 & 93a High Street, Gorleston
- Mixed use freehold investment currently producing £21,320 pa
- Restaurant and two floor maisonette
- Prominent high street location
- Guide price: £180,000 - £200,000
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Thursday, 25th October 2018
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
This mixed use freehold investment property is prominently situated in Gorleston High Street, close to a wide range of local and national retailers.
The ground floor is currently let on terms of an internal repairing lease with approximately six years remaining unexpired at a passing rent of £15,500 per annum. There is a self-contained first and second floor maisonette, currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy, producing £6,300 per annum giving a current rental income of £21,800 per annum.
This is an excellent freehold investment with a long trading history and established tenants.
Seating/restaurant, kitchen and serving areas, store room, ladies and gentlemens cloakroom, external w.c., stores, rear yard
Landing, living room, kitchen, dining room/bedroom 3, shower room
The ground floor has a rateable value of of £7,900 per annum.
Please call the Auctioneers - 01603 505100
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £840.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-75962843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.