Warehouse for saleMarsh Lane, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12
17,553 sq. ft.
- 17,553 sq ft (1,630 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Gated site
- Limited neighbour proximity
- Good access to A10
- Convenient for both Station and Town Centre
Ware is an historic town of some character formerly a Maltings Centre located adjoining the A10 dual carriageway 20 miles north of London and 8 miles north of the M25 (junction 25) between Hertford and Hoddesdon.
In addition the A414 dual carriageway provides fast east/west links to the M11 and A1(M) / M1 to which it is easily accessible.
Other major centres such as Harlow and Enfield are conveniently close.
Ware Station is a walkable distance and provides a regular service to London, Liverpool Street.
The property is situated in a secluded location at the end of the principle industrial estate with limited neighbour proximity.
Other occupiers in the estate include Premier Inn/Beefeater, The Post Office, Plumb Centre, Arriva and Wood Brothers.
A very unusual opportunity to purchase a detached production / warehouse building standing in a secure self-contained secure site with concrete car parking, loading and outside storage areas.
It is constructed of a steel frame with a minimum clear height of approximately 4m and loading doors at the front and side each 4.5m wide x 3.3 m high.
Above the front section is a suite of offices and ancillary accommodation with a concrete floor slab. There are two separate workshop building.
A feature is a roof top photovoltaic installation that produces electricity and generates a surplus annual income of £3,750.
FLOOR AREAS (Gross Internal approx.)
Ground Floor 13,279 sq ft
First floor 3,480 sq ft
Outbuildings 794 sq ft
Total 17,553 sq ft
Please see the Valuation Office Agency website (www.voa.gov.uk). Indicated assessment £68,500 (payable 2018/19 49.3%)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Category C (63).
The property is available for sale freehold. Price £1.975m
VAT is payable on the price.
For further information please contact Davies & Co on 01707 274237.
The particulars contained within these details are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are therefore expressly excluded from any contract.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-76060592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference I3-12VA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Co, Hatfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.