Land for salePlot of land adjacent to Black Swan Loke, North Walsham
- Exciting site close to town centre
- Consent for 2 townhouses and 4 flats
- Ideal for investment market or builder/developer
- Guide price: £60,000 - £80,000
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Thursday 25th October 2018
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Norwich, NR14 8PQ
Building site close to town centre with consent for the erection of two town houses and four flats.
Located at the heart of this busy market town, this building site has outline consent granted in December 2015 for the erection of two townhouses and four flats. The site would be ideal for the investor seeking a significant rental return or builder looking to sell into the first time buyer market.
North Walsham is well located with access to the north-east Norfolk coastline and lies approximately eighteen miles north-east of Norwich.
Planning consent was granted by North Norfolk District Council on the 12th February 2016. Planning reference PO/15/1692.
Any reasonable time at own risk
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £840.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.