Shop for sale5 St. Peters Road, Great Yarmouth
- Mixed use investment property
- Takeaway with three bedroom accommodation
- Income of £11,000 per annum exclusive
- Close to the town centre
- Prominent corner position
- Close to the sea front
A prominent mixed commercial / residential investment property situated in Great Yarmouth town centre. Ground floor corner takeaway shop with three bedroom living accommodation.
10.3 m2 / 110.9 ft2
5.3 m2 / 57.0 ft2
Total Commercial Floor Area
75m2 / 807.3 ft2
Residential - First & Second Floor
3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen & bathroom.
2017 Rateable Value £2,850 for the ground floor Takeaway & premises. The amount payable in the £ for 2018/19 is 48p in the £. The tenant is responsible for the payment of these outgoings.
The residential accommodation is assessed as Band 'A'.
We believe that mains electricity, gas, water supplies and drainage are connected to the property.
Both parties will be responsible for their own legal costs.
VAT will not be applicable to the purchase price.
Freehold subject to the existing Lease. The property is let on tenants full repairing terms at a rent of £11,000 per annum exclusive of outgoings from the 1st of March 2002 for a term of 21 years with tenants right to renew. A final rent review is due in March 2020.
Commercial / Retail Takeaway
Retail Zone A
33.5 m2 / 360.6 ft2
Retail Zone B
8.1 m2 / 87.2 ft2
17.8 m2 / 191.6 ft2
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-76112690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9110217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Great Yarmouth - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.