Shop for saleCostcutter, 25 Bridge Street, Hemsley, York, North Yorkshire, YO62 5DX
- Business for sale
- Average gross weekly sales c.£15,000-£16,000
- Avg. gross profit c.25%, PO income £20,000 PA
- Mostly staff run and managed
- Sought after North Yorkshire town
- Regular year round custom & tourism boosts
- Ideal owner operator/addition business. Energy Rating C
A high turnover branded convenience store located in a very pleasant and sought after North Yorkshire village.Location
The business is located in an attractive and sought after market town in North Yorkshire. It is located on a vibrant high street with a range of boutiques and independent shops nearby.Internal Details
A well fitted, national symbol branded store with gondola aisles and end display shelving. Chilled beers, wines, spirits, dairy products, display of newspapers and magazines.
The store stocks quality local produce from farmers, such as soups and butchery products as well as fresh fruit and vegetables.
Our client has owned and run the business for several years, and is now looking to sell due to relocating.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new operator to further enhance the trade of this well established business.
The business is independently run and managed day to day by staff, which includes three full-time and three part-time staff. The owner oversees the running of the store providing back office support.Trading Information
Gross sales excluding Lottery, including VAT, are between £15,000 to £16,000 per week on average. Net sales, after services and VAT average are £14,000 to £15,000 per week. Lottery averages £1,000 and £1,500 per week on top of these figures. Post Office income is not included in these figures and earns between £20,000 and £25,000 per year.Trading Hours
Monday to Saturday 8am - 9pm
Sunday 9am - 8pm
The business is appointed as a National Lottery outlet and the purchaser will have to apply to transfer of the lottery.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-76315793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Thirsk (12.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5416806-lh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie & Co , Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.