Land for sale6+ Acre site for Executive House, Stables & Annexe
- Consent granted for a four bedroom, four bathroom detached family home with three reception rooms & detached stable block - 17/01546/FUL
- Consent granted for a one bedroom detached annexe - 18/01193/FUL
- Within 1.7 miles of A12, 15.2 miles to M25, 23.8 miles to London Stansted, 7.5 miles to New Hall School, 6.1 miles to Chelmsford Mainline Station
- For further details or to arrange an appointment to visit the site, please telephone our New Homes Director; Sarah Farrelly on 01702 333330
In excess of six acres. A clean equestrian Freehold development site with consent granted for the erection of a substantial detached Country Home, stable block and a detached annexe. At the end of a Private Road in a prestigious village location within easy reach of A12 (J17) & Chelmsford centre.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHW2542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Roche, Coast & Country Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.