Healthcare Facility for saleOmbersley Street, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9
4,117 sq. m.
- 44,315 sq ft (4,117 sq m)
- Freehold Medical Investment
- 25 year unexpired lease with no break
- National Health Service Tenants
- 95% Government Backed Income
- Oppotunity to acquire the SPV
- Joint Agents - Barnard Marcus
Medical Centre Investment
Droitwich Medical Centre, Ombersley Street East, Droitwich WR9 8RD
25 years unexpired lease with no breaks.
National Health Service Tenant.
Constructed in 2009, the Droitwich medical centre is a standalone state of the art NHS GP surgery building (circa 24,000sqft), with onsite parking.
SPV Company available.
£895, 526+ per annum rental.
Long stop completion available.
Please contact Exclusive Property Sales to discuss this further.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference droitrelaunch. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exclusive Property Sales, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Exclusive Property Sales, London on 0208 432 7330.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.