7 bedroom residential development for saleKirkside, 1 Manse Road, Nairn, IV12 4RN
351 sq. m.
- Converted house recently in use as office/meeting rooms situated in the established West End residential area of Nairn.
- Planning permission has been granted for change of use back to its original residential use.
- This grand detached Victorian villa would make a perfect family home and enjoys spacious garden grounds on a corner plot.
- The property is located in an excellent position in a highly desirable area close to the town centre
- With its traditional design and substantial size, the property offers a flexible living space boasting generous room sizes throughout
Converted house recently in use as office/meeting rooms situated in the established West End residential area of Nairn. Planning permission has been granted for change of use back to its original residential use.
This grand detached Victorian villa would make a perfect family home and enjoys spacious garden grounds on a corner plot. The property is located in an excellent position in a highly desirable area close to the town centre.
With its traditional design and substantial size, the property offers a flexible living space boasting generous room sizes throughout. It benefits from many original features such as period cornicework, doors, skirting and fireplaces. This distinctive home features seven bedrooms, two living rooms and offers excellent storage space on both levels.
There are large garden grounds surrounding the property. The grounds are a mixture of grass and stone chips and have space for numerous cars off-street parking. The property is bound by stone walls and shrubbery.
The property has mains supply gas, electricity, water and drainage. There is also gas central heating coming from a floor mounted gas fired Ideal Mexico boiler located in the utility room.
The accommodation comprises:
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, dining room, living room, bedroom, WC cloakroom, kitchen, two stores and utility (which is accessed via the window opening in the lean to timber store).
First Floor: six bedrooms, study, box room, bathroom with wash hand basin and separate WC.
Gross Internal Floor Area: 351 square metres.
Planning permission has been granted for a change of use back to residential. To view the application, please visithttp://wam.highland.gov.uk- quoting reference: 18/05 106/FUL)
EPC Rating- F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-80452907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Nairn (0.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference Kirkside_Manse_Nairn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church of Scotland, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.