Commercial Property for saleBay Of Bengal, 12, New Street, Aberdyfi, Gwynedd, LL35
- Exciting business opportunity
- Centre of Aberdyfi
- Established Indian take away and restaurant
- Suitable for any other similar outlets
- Great potential as only its the only restaurant of its kind in Aberdyfi
- Current annual rent £12,500 per annum
- Early viewing strongly recommended
- Energy efficiency rating=
Exciting business opportunity. Centre of Aberdyfi. Established Indian take away and restaurant. Suitable for any other similar outlets. Great potential as only its the only restaurant of its kind in Aberdyfi. Current annual rent £12,500 per annum. Early viewing strongly recommended . Energy efficiency rating=
General Remarks & Situation - The placing of the Bay Of Bengal on the open market offers potential purchasers the chance to acquire the only Indian restaurant or indeed takeaway of its type in Aberdyfi. The business has been well established over recent years and comprises ground floor restaurant with covers for 50 people. The property is Immaculately maintained and has been recently decorated.
This is an excellent opportunity for any purchasers as this thriving coastal town is particularly busy in the summer months given the nature of the building and the planning consent the property can be used as its existing use as an Indian takeaway or any other outlet trading as a takeaway or restaurant.
First Floor -
Kitchens - Fitted out to a modern standard.
Ground Floor -
Restaurant - Recently decorated and can sit 50 covers
Living Accommodation - 2 bedrooms and a lounge
Ground Floor - Ladies and Gents Toilets.
Tenure: - Leasehold with Vacant Possession upon Completion of the Purchase.
3 years 4 months from 2019 remaining on the existing lease the lease is renewable with the existing landlord.
Services: - All mains services connected. None of the services, appliances, central heating system, chimneys flues and fireplaces have been checked and no warranty is given by the Agents.
Outgoings: - Council tax band tbc Gwynedd Council, Cae Penarlag, Dolgellau, Gwynedd. Tel:
Energy Performance Certificate - A full copy of the EPC is available on request or by following the link below:
Viewing: - By arrangement with the selling agent's Tywyn office on
Negotiations: - All interested parties are respectfully requested to negotiate direct with the Selling Agents.
Route Directions: - The property is located in the square in the centre of Aberdyfi
Website: - To view a complete listing of properties available For Sale or To Let please view our website Our site enables you to print full sales/rental particulars, book viewings, register your requirements on our mailing list and arrange a valuation of your property.
Agents Ref: - Tywyn Office: Tel:
Ref: T17/91 Date: 23/04/2018
Mmp Survey Department: - If you don't find the home of your dreams through Morris Marshall & Poole then why not let our qualified surveyors inspect and report on the home you have found before you complete the purchase.
We are able to undertake RICS HomeBuyer Reports and RICS Condition Reports that will provide you with a comment on any significant defects or repair items. For further information contact any of our offices.
For further information contact - Roger N Lunt, FRICS - Tel:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28675692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Tywyn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.