4 bedroom post office for saleMains Post Office located in busy area
- Business for sale
- BUSY MAINS POST OFFICE OUTSKIRTS PRESTATYN
- POST OFFICE INCOME IN EXCESS OF £57,000 P.A
- RETAIL TURNOVER £28,000 FROM LIMITED PERIOD
- 80 POSTAL BOXES RENTED OUT AT £65 PER BOX
- VERY LARGE FOUR BED ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED IN BUSY COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL AREA
Excellent Mains Post Office located in busy area, close to Prestatyn, Post Office Income of £57,000P.A.
Retail Trade of £28,000 from a limited period from cards & stationary. Delightful 4 bed flat all located busy thoroughfare close to town centre. Rent £1450 per month for both flat & shop.
£59,950 P3690 LEASE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Prestatyn (0.4 mi)
- Rhyl (3.7 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference P3690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberstones, Humberstones Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.