Post Office for saleSuperb converted mains Post Office located in Staffordshire Town.
- Business for sale
- MAINS POST OFFICE LOCATED IN THE CENTRE OF VERY BUSY MARKET TOWN CLOSE TO STAFFORD
- POST OFFICE INCOME OF £44,770 PER ANNUM INCLUDING MVL'S & CURRENCIES ON DEMAND
- RETAIL TURNOVER OF £1500 P.W. FROM CARDS/STATIONERY/NEWSPAPERS/CONFECTIONERY/COLD DRINKS - news bill £580
- RUN BY WORKING COUPLE - NO STAFF NEEDED-GOOD PROFITS
- LARGE 4 BEDROOMED FLAT RENTED OUT FOR £3850 PER ANNUM
- LOCATED IN THE VIBRANT HIGH STREET OF ECCLESHALL IN STAFFORDSHIRE
Mains Post Office located in the centre of very busy market town close to Stafford. Post Office income of £44,770 per annum including MVL's & currencies on demand. Low key retail turnover of £1500 per week from cards/stationery/newspapers/confectionary/cold drinks. Run by working couple-no staff needed-good net profits. Large four bedroomed flat rented out for £3850 per annum. Located in the vibrant High Street of Eccleshall in Staffordshire.
£360,000 FREEHOLD P3460
Leasehold is also available at £99,950.
Contact agent for further details.
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Stone (5.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference P3460FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberstones, Humberstones Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.