Commercial Property for saleBrowns, 26 Shad Thames, London, SE1 2AS
Offers in Excess of
14,724 sq. ft.
- 14,724 sq ft (1,367 sq m)
- Prominent River Thames frontage
- Close to Tower Bridge and City Hall
- Let to Mitchells and Butlers Retail Limited
- Current rent £335,000 per annum
- Next review September 2018
- Occupational lease expires September 2028
- 999 year lease from December 2003
- Business unaffected by sale
Ground Floor - Customer trading area with modern bar servery to the rear and seating on a mix of loose tables, chairs, sofas and fixed benches. There is a private dining room to the far end of the main trading area and a disabled toilet at the end of the bar.
Basement - Customer toilets, trade kitchen, cellar and a number of storage/plant rooms.
Upper Floors - The upper floors have been converted to luxury apartments and fall outside of our clients ownership.
External - Extensive terrace to the front elevation overlooking the River Thames with seating for c.170 customers.
Located in the heart of London’s South Bank in the Butlers Wharf Riverside development.
Browns occupies a prominent position fronting the River Thames and overlooking Tower Bridge with nearby occupiers including All Bar One, Ask Italian and Le Pont de la Tour. The property is a short walk from City Hall, the Tower of London and Borough Market.
Browns occupies a prominent riverside location and forms part of the luxury Butlers Wharf development comprising more than a million square feet of retail, cultural, work and living space. Public transport communications are available from Bermondsey (Jubilee Line) and London Bridge (Overground, Jubilee and Northern Lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-83356223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E29640BE-46F1-49F7-9604-43113090804B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills , Margaret Street - Investment. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.