Serviced Office to rentCambridge Innovation Parks, Stirling House, Denny End Road, Waterbeach, CB25 9QE
£1,057 pcm (£28 per sq. ft.)
453–459 sq. ft.
- 453 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
|Letting type:||Long term|
- 1Gb Fibre Circuit
- Free On-Site Parking
- Gym, Cafe, Spa, Bar and Salon All Located On-Site
- A10 and A14 connections
- Great transport connection including train station and bus services
- Situated on 10 acres of landscaped grounds
- HVAC system
- Situated only 3 miles from Cambridge Science Park
This lovely office is actually two interconnected offices accessed from the first floor walkway in Stirling House, with plenty of windows and views out over the large atrium. It feels airy and bright due to the amount of natural light that floods in from the roof of the atrium, but it also has LED lighting and aircon/heating unit. The floor space is 453 sq ft in total, with the main office large enough for up to 6 desks and the second office suitable for up to 4 people. With clean white walls and smart grey carpet, this is a very welcoming and quiet space in which to work. A communal kitchenette and toilets are close by on the opposite side of the corridor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Waterbeach (0.9 mi)
- Cambridge North (3.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference F2-StirlingHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paragon Land & Estates Ltd, Littleport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.