Commercial property to rentCenturion Way, Crusader Park, Bath Road, Warminster
4,375 sq. ft.
- Total workshop area - 331.22 sq.m. 93,565 sq.ft) GIA
- Total offices/ancillary space - 75.22 sq.m. (810 sq.ft) GIA
- Purpose built light industrial building
- Convennient edge of town location
- Versatile business space
- Competitive lease terms
These modern and purpose built light industrial premises are constructed of steel portal frame with part brick and pvc coated steel profile clad elevations under a pvc coated steel profile clad (insulated) roof. Ideally suited for a range of B1 uses, offer versatile workshop space and a high standard of ancillary offices. To the front lies a large tarmac forecourt area providing up to ten car parking spaces. The building benefits from existing fire/intruder alarm systems, IT/telecom provision and both single and three phase electric. Unit 2A is immediately available for occupation, with competitive and flexible lease terms available.
Total workshop area - 331.22 sq.m. (3,565 sq.ft) GIA
Total offices/ancillary space - 75.22 sq.m. (810 sq.ft) GIA
Purpose built light industrial building
Competitive lease terms
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-19911798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference QAL00000155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Warminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.