Commercial property to rentThe Business Courtyard, Frome Market, Standerwick, Frome
- Total floor area - 14.51 sq.m. (156 sq.ft) NIA
- Versatile office suite
- Prominent courtyard location
- Good communal parking/access
- New and competitive lease trms available
- Early possession offered
A modern purpose built business unit, constructed of reconstructed stone block elevations under a tiled roof (pitched). The premises forms part of a business courtyard located adjacent to Auction Rings 1 and 2 and lies close to both the Standerwick Centre Restaurant and Premier Livestock Auctions' central office. Neighbouring units are occupied by a range of professional businesses including solicitors, bank and insurance brokers. The premises offers a unique opportunity for those looking for cost effective modern offices within a semi rural location serving both rural and town communities. Full internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Total floor area - 14.51 sq.m. (156 sq.ft) NIA
Versatile office suite
Prominent courtyard location
Good communal parking/access
New and competitive lease terms available
Early possession offered
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-22194228.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference QAL00000193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Warminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.