Workshop to rentBag Lane, Atherton
- Number Of Industrial Units Available To Let
- Situated On The Edge Of Atherton Business Centre
- On Popular Established Industrial Estate
- Sizes Of Units Available Are From 1770 Sq Ft - 3237 Sq Ft
- Close To A577 Wigan Road With Easy Access To East Lancs Road
- On Site Parking
- Very Competitive Rents Available From £340 PCM - Flexible Terms Available
- Please Enquire For Further Information
NUMBER OF INDUSTRIAL UNITS AVAILABLE TO LET
SITUATED ON THE EDGE OF ATHERTON BUSINESS CENTRE
ON POPULAR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
SIZES OF UNITS AVAILABLE ARE FROM 1770 SQ FT - 3237 SQ FT
CLOSE TO A577 WIGAN ROAD WITH EASY ACCESS TO EAST LANCS ROAD
ON SITE PARKING
VERY COMPETITIVE RENTS AVAILABLE FROM £340 PCM - FLEXIBLE TERMS AVAILABLE
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Units Available Are As Follows
2195 sq ft - £460 PCM
The unit is approximately 2035 Sq Ft and the rent is £340 + £ 36 insurance which is mandatory (total (£376 per calendar month) exclusive and electric to be confirmed.
Rent is payable monthly in advance. A security deposit of one month's rent is payable on taking occupation.
Each unit pays a proportion of the yearly Building Insurance on a monthly basis with the rent. For the year 2011 the cost per unit is as follows:
Unit 5 - £57 per cm approx
Unit 3 - £39 pcm approx
Unit 8 - £36 pcm approx
Each unit has its own sub meter and the electric is charged monthly by the Landlord based on consumption. A six monthly reconciliation is carried out whereby the cost may go up or down.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100021323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thornley Groves, Swinton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.