Commercial Property to rentUnit H3Premier Way,Lowfields Business Park,Elland,HX5
- 2,081.17 sq m (22,401 sq ft)
- warehouse heating via gas fired ducted warm air
- 3 electronic up-and-over doors
- secure concrete surfaced service yard with palisade fencing
- 21 car parking spaces
- all mains services
- site area approx 0.46 ha (1.13 acres)
- 2 storey office accommodation
Property is a modern detached single storey unit of portal frame construction situated at Unit H3, Premier Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland with immediate access to Junction 24 of M62 Motorway.
Property has a concrete floor, insulated profile metal clad roof with translucent roof lights. Eaves height of 6.5 m (21 ft) to underside of haunch rising to 8.58 m (28 ft) at the apex. Warehouse heating via gas fired ducted warm air. 3 electronically operated up-and-over doors. The 2 storey office accommodation benefits from suspended acoustic tiled ceilings with recessed fluorescent lighting, gas fired central heating, carpeted floors with kitchen/wc facilities.
Secure concrete surfaced service yard with palisade fencing. 21 car parking spaces. Site area of approx 0.46 ha (1.13 acres). Circa 45% coverage. All mains services provided.
Terms - new FRI lease at a rent of £118,000 per annum exclusive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-30017819.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.