Office to rentAdelaide Street, Luton, LU1
1,338 sq. ft.
- 1,338 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Refurbished Character Building
- Exposed Timber & Stonework
- Stained Glass Windows
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Cat II Lighting
- Raised Floor/Perimeter Trunking
- Gas Fires Central Heating
- Part Air Conditioned
- 8 Person Passenger Lift
- 19+ Secure Car Parking Spaces
The accommodation has undergone substantial refurbishment, whilst retaining many of its original features comprising of stained glass windows, exposed timbers and stonework, and vaulted ceilings. Internally, the building is well equipped for the modern business world and benefits from suspended ceiling with Cat II lighting, raised floor/perimeter trunking, gas fired central heating, part air conditioned, 8 person passenger lift, 19+ secure car parking spaces at basement level.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Com1046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Best Commercial, Hitchin.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.