Commercial property to rentMonton Road, Monton
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- Prominent central high street location
- Double fronted window displays
- Ample floor space
- Space for 4-6 desk units
- 41.2 sqm: £7300 Rateable Value
- Parking space to rear
- Customer parking directly opposite
- Long term lease - 3 years minimum
- £583.33pcm for the first year
Located on Monton high street, this ground floor commercial unit is in an ideal position for any business looking for another showroom, shop or satellite office. This space is adequate for 4-6 persons and a perfect size for any small retail unit and totalling 41.2 square metres. There is a partitioned section within the shop which could be used as a private office or opened up to create more space and to the rear are kitchen & bathroom facilities and external parking space. The property is in a perfect central position for all the passing trade and is situated opposite the car park in the Village. SHOULD A CHANGE OF USE BE REQUIRED YOU WOULD NEED TO SPEAK WITH THE COUNCIL. The rental price has been massively discounted for the first year and will then increase yearly over the first 3 years of the tenancy. For more information or to view call now.
The ground floor of the retail unit is a large front space with private office to the rear.
Perfect central spot with a large customer car park directly opposite
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MIO1LQ000240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Living Quarter, Monton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.