Pub to rentLombards, Lord Street, Southport, PR9
4,213 sq. ft.
- 4,213 sq ft (391 sq m)
- Unique Grade II Listed Wine Bar/Club Premises
- Situated to Southport Town Centre, to r/o Lord Street Shopping Boulevards
- Approximately 391.58 sq m (4,213.40 sq ft)
- Flexible Sub-Lease Terms Considered
- Vacant Possession
The premises comprise a converted former banking hall and are currently arranged as a wine bar, having included the fitting of a mezzanine level. Historically the property has also traded as a restaurant. Internally the premises have retained much of the resplendent original decoration, and we understand the interior of the building is Grade II Listed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-33420730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.