Office to rentTime Business Centre, Bullrush Grove, Doncaster, DN4
20,000 sq. ft.
- 20,000 sq ft (1,858 sq m)
- Brand New Office Development
- Serviced or Un-serviced Suites Available
- Grade A Specification with Car Parking
Time @ First Point Doncaster is located on the prestigious First Point business park, which is at the heart of the national transport network with excellent links both within the UK and internationally.
The business centre is conveniently situated 2 minutes from J3 of the M18 Motorway, off Doncaster's inner ring road, Morrisons Supermarket and the 94 bedroom Holiday Inn Express hotel are adjacent, providing excellent staff amenities.
The Business Centre is built to a market leading specification, benefitting from:
Full raised access floor
Cat 6 Data Cabling in situ
Full Access control Systems
Ample Car Parking inclusive
Fully fitted offices suites
Suites starting small enough to suit a single office, available immediately on easy-in-easy-out lease terms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-33838284.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 59. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.