Office to rentDarley Street, Bradford, BD1
TO LET( OR MAY SELL) SUPERB MODERN OFFICES From 42.9 m2 457 sq ft Available as a whole or Floor by Floor Suitable for Educational or Medical / Dental Accommmodation Subject to Planning Permission
The offices are situated in the heart of Bradford City Centre, upon Darley Street, adjacent to the main pedestrianised retail core where various multi-national retailers are represented. The property is located close to the Kirkgate Centre - Bradford's principal shopping centre.
The City's main Post Office branch is situated opposite whilst other occupiers closeby include Nationwide Building Society and Shop@Panasonic. Time restricted car parking is permitted upon this section of Darley Street whilst various public pay & display car parks are also available nearby.
The suites are available over 3 upper floors within this attractive stone built building (the ground floor of which is occupied by Barnados). Access to the upper floors is via dedicated shuttered personnel entrance directly from Darley Street.
The accommodation is to be refurbished to provide the following amenities:-
* Modern decorations and new carpets/floor coverings throughout.
* VDU compliant grid lighting throughout.
* Modern WC and kitchen facilities
* Perimeter trunking throughout.
* Central heating facilities
* Security intercom access
The accommodation provides the following approximate net internal floor areas (floor areas provided by the landlords):-
Dedicated entrance and corridor leading to
General office with kitchen area
Overall 55.7 m2 600 sq ft
General office with kitchen area & communal WCs
Overall 39.8 m2 428 sq ft
General office with kitchen area
Overall 53.2 m2 573 sq ft
Total Approx Net Internal Floor Area
148.7 m2 1601 sq ft
We are verbally informed by Bradford Business Rates Offices that the property is assessed for rating purposes as follows:
Rateable Value: £5,300
Rates Payable £2,570
Small Business Rate Relief could significantly reduce this amount
First floor £5,200 pax
Second floor £3,900 pax
Third floor £4,500 pax
Subject to lease.
In addition to the above rent, the landlords will charge the tenants a service charge for the cost and upkeep of the common areas, maintenance of the exterior/main structure, provision of common facilities. The service charge will include for Business Rates, all electrical useage, gas for heating and water supply.
It is also possible to arrange for Telecom and Broadband provision within the service charge. (Call charges at tenants costs)
The suites are available to let (as a whole or floor by floor) upon new full repairing and insuring leases for terms to be agreed and incorporating upwards only rent reviews.
The asking price is £169,500 for the virtual freehold interest in the upper floors
Subject to contract.
The ingoing tenant to be responsible for their own and the landlords reasonable legal costs in this transaction.
All prices and rentals quoted are exclusive of any VAT liability - if applicable.
Energy Performance Cert
A copy is available to interested parties upon request.
Tel: (0113) 2370999
By contacting the joint agents:-
Tel: (01274) 759955
Stoneacre Properties acting as agent for the vendors or lessors of this property give notice that:-
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, condition statements, permissions for use & occupation, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct. Any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely them as such as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Stoneacre Properties has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. All prices and rents are quoted exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated to the contrary.
MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
These details believe to be correct at the time of compilation, but may be subject to subsequent amendment.
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO CONTRACT OR LEASE.
Details prepared OCT 2009
This footer paragraph is an example only and should not be relied upon as complying with current legislation. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34452275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2110060A_10060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stoneacre Properties, Leeds, Commercial Lettings Office.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.