Office to rentVictoria Court, 1 London Street, Southport, PR9
170 sq. ft.
- 170 sq ft (15 sq m)
- Attractive Offices in Southport Town Centre Location
- Various Office Suites Available To Let from 170 -1426 sq. ft
- Immediate Occupation on Flexible Terms Available
- Rental Inclusive of One Telephone Line, Broadband & Communal Cleaning
Attractive offices To Let in Southport Town Centre location, ranging from 170 sq ft -1,426 sq ft.
Victoria Court offers a variety of modern offices available on flexible terms, which are ideal for small and medium sized businesses.
The offices are well presented and all rents are inclusive of one telephone line, broadband & communal cleaning twice a week.
Office furniture and additional phone lines are available upon request.
Please contact the office for availability.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34968126.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.