Commercial Property to rentStudio 57, 57 Station Road, Ainsdale, Southport, PR8
1,106 sq. ft.
- 1,106 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Business for Sale: Premium £58,000 Plus SAV.
- Well-appointed Modern Hair Salon and Beauty Studio
- Profitable and Efficient Business
- Full inventory and Accounts Available on Written Request
- Only Available due to Family Commitments.
- Prominent Trading Position to Ainsdale Village
Business for Sale: Premium £58,000 Plus SAV.
The premises are fully fitted with salon and treatment areas. This profitable and efficient business is available due to family commitments and copies of the accounts and inventory of fixtures and fittings which are included in the sale, are available on written request.
Further information on the current services they provide are available on their professional web page - www.studio57hairandbeauty.co.uk .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35274318.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.