Office to rentUpper Floors, 22 London Street, Southport, PR9
4,961 sq. ft.
- 4,961 sq ft (460 sq m)
- Well-appointed Offices over First, Second and Third Floors.
- Previously Utilised by Training College
- Approx 4,961 sq ft NIA
- Self-Contained with Dedicated Entrance off London Street, within Southport Town Centre.
- Alternative Uses and Letting Floor by Floor Considered.
- Incentives Available.
The property has a dedicated entrance off London Street, with signage and roller shutter security.
Stairs lead to the first floor with reception area and various primarily open plan office areas which good natural light, which have most recently been used by a training college and are well appointment throughout. WC facilities are available on each floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35554227.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.