Office to rentGee Street, London, EC1V
1,500 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- The building is located on Gee Street, within a few minutesí walk of Barbican,
- Farringdon and Old Street stations.
- The accommodation consists of a part second floor of a modern office building.
- The space is currently partitioned in to 3 rooms plus 2 meeting rooms.
- Air Conditioning and good ceiling height.
The building is located on Gee Street, within a few minutesí walk of Barbican, Farringdon and Old Street stations. Closely located to the amenities of prominent City Road and Clerkenwell Road.
The accommodation consists of a part second floor of a modern office. The space is currently partitioned in to 3 rooms plus 2 meeting rooms.
Good ceiling height
Excellent natural light
RENT:£ 49.50 per square feet
BUSINESS RATES:£ TBC
SERVICE CHARGE: £ TBC
A new sublease for a term of 3 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37440678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2ndFloor15_17GeeStreet_EC1V3RD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Workplace Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.