Office to rentKingston House, Saxon Way, Priory Park West, Hessle, East Yorkshire, HU13 9PB
2,349 sq. ft.
- DDA compliant office.
- Fitted out to a high specification with Cat 2 lighting, Cat 6 data points, air conditioning and gas central heating.
- Benefits from 12 car parking spaces.
- In close proximity to A63 and motorway network.
- Adjacent to on-site cafe and restaurant.
The property comprises of a purpose built 2 storey office which complies with DDA regulations. The building is accessed via a central entry which has a security access system and off the entrance lobby are male, female and disabled w/c facilities. The specification on the accommodation includes carpeting, Cat 6 data cabling, central heating, double glazing, Cat 2 lighting and air conditioning. The office benefits from 12 car parking spaces within the site. Additionally the property has the flexibility to be split up into smaller office suites subject to negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-38048732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garness Jones, Hull - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.