Office to rentSt Pauls House, 10 Warwick Lane, London, EC4
4,831 sq. ft.
- 4,831 sq ft (448 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- - Excellent Location opposite Paternoster Square
- - Cat A finish
- - VRV Air Conditioning
- - LG7 Lighting
- - Raised Floors
- - Bike / Shower Facilities in basement
- - Excellent natural light
- - 24 Hour Security
- - Small external terrace
- - Direct access off main reception
St. Paul's House is ideally situated opposite Paternoster Square and its many amenities as well as being a short walk to One New Change, which is home to a variety of shops and restaurants. The property is within a few minutes' walk of the Central Line, Thameslink and Central & District Lines
The ground floor is open plan with new carpeting and is immediately available for fitting out.
A new sublease is available for a term by arrangement.
Strictly by appointment with the joint sole agents
Contact Mike MacKeith (020 7183 5916) or Pippa Vincent (020 7183 6509)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ST_PAULS_HOUSE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.