Light Industrial to rentUnit 16 Carlisle Business Park, 40 Chambers Lane, Sheffield, S4
1,663 sq. ft.
- 1,663 sq ft (154 sq m)
- High Specification Industrial Warehouse/Trade Units
- Full Height Loading Door
- Close to J34 of the M1 Motorway
HIGH SPEC INDUSTRIAL WAREHOUSE/TRADE UNITS
Carlisle Business Park is ideally situated within Don Valley area of Sheffield The accommodation is situated just off Carlisle Street, accessed via, Petre Street and Upwell Street, and close to J34 of the M1 Motorway.
Carlisle Business Park is a high quality development of 16 industrial/warehouse units, ideally located in the lower Don Valley area of Sheffield.
- Full height loading door
- Fitted office accommodation
- Lighting to the warehouse
- Good sized loading areas
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39289767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Commercial Property Partners LLP, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.