Office to rentUnit 3, Rosehill Business Park, 2-10 St. Lukes Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
Withdrawn from Market
85 sq. m.
- 924 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Secure Yard & Portakabin Accommodation
- Concessionary Rental on Flexible Sublease Terms
- Well Appointed Office Accommodation
- Rare Opportunity Just Off Southport Town Centre
Secure Storage yard with Well-Appointed Portakabin Office Accommodation.
The property comprises of a detached single-storey office building of Portakabin construction together with secure, sizeable yard/parking area for approximately 20 vehicles.
Internally, the property provides predominantly partitioned offices with ancillary kitchen and WC facilities. The premises are generally of good repair and presentation throughout.
The steel palisade fencing secures the subject site, providing for a secure open yard area. Furthermore, there is separate signage provision available with any ingoing tenant to the busy A5267 and to the railway line, which runs adjacent to the Business Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39697662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.