Retail Property (high street) to rentInscriptions, Unit 47, The Pannier Market, Back Quay, Truro, TR1 2LL
84 sq. ft.
- 84 sq ft (7 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- ESTABLISHED ENGRAVING BUSINESS
- INGOING OF £22,500 FOR GOODWILL
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED (PLUS SAV)
- VERY LOW OUTGOINGS
- BUSINESS RATES EXEMPT (STS)
Net Internal Depth - 3.1m
Net Internal Width - 2.6m
Net Internal Area - 7.8sqm (84sqft)
The business consistently turns over £46,000pa and the adjusted net profit averages £28,000pa (excluding motor expenses). The stock value hovers around £7,500, but this can be run down at the point of handover if required. Copy accounts are available upon request.
Sand Blasting Cabinet
A New Lease is available direct with the Landlord; for a term of 10-Years and the ability to renew.
The passing rent is £4,000PAX and the annual Service Charge is £500.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47Pannier. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.