Light Industrial to rentEckersley Mill Complex - Mill 3, Swan Meadow Road, Wigan, WN3
Withdrawn from Market
£2,795 pcm (£1.95 per sq. ft.)
17,203 sq. ft.
- 17,203 sq ft (1,598 sq m)
- Well located in close proximity to good transport links
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to P.P
- Ample on site car parking
- Good eaves height
- Two number electric roller shutters
- Store rooms and WC facilities
The subject property comprises large self contained ground floor mill space which was previously occupied by a leisure user.
The space benefits from large open plan workshop / industrial space with the benefit of 2 electric roller shutter loading doors.
Internally the space provides a number of store rooms / smaller demised spaces with associated WC facilities.
All main services are available within the space and the unit has 3 phase electric supply. Interested parties are advise to make their own investigations in this regard.
Externally the mill complex has ample car parking and is currently home to a mix of industrial / leisure users including an indoor roller rink.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-39936519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.