Serviced Office to rentThe Hive, Lever Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester, M1
1,200 sq. ft.
- 1,200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- BRAND NEW FULLY SERVICED BUSINESS CENTRE
- NORTHERN QUARTER
- CUSTOMISED SPACE BETWEEN 4 AND 60 WORKSTATIONS
- ON-SITE MEETING AND CONFERENCE FACILITIES / VIRTUAL OFFICES
- FLEXIBLE TERMS
- CYCLE RACKS, LOCKERS AND SHOWERS
The latest brand new business centre providing fresh and vibrant fully serviced office accommodation in the Northern Quarter.
Space can be customised to suit your needs between 4 and 60 workstations. MSO workspace are experienced and professional business centre operators who offer a personalised serviced with unbranded business centres offering flexible lease terms. The Hive has on-site cycle racks, showers and lockers. There is use of virtual office facilities and on-site conference and meeting space. Excellent IT and communications are guaranteed. Victoria and Piccadilly rail stations and several Metrolink stations are within walking distance in addition to an abundance of public car parks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-40369464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.