Office to rent19 St. Christophers Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24
16 sq. m.
- 174 sq ft (16 sq m)
- Offices for 1 - 20 people.
- Access to 40 Mbps Leased Line.
- Car parking spaces.
- DDA compliant.
- Rents inclusive of heating, lighting, electricity, office furniture, business rates, broadband and onsite parking.
- Services can include meeting and conference rooms, virtual PA, call answering and back office support tailored for individual needs.
- TO LET
- Please see the attached availability and pricing.
Offered on an inclusive rent. This highly successful business hub comprises a series of lettable rooms arranged around a central break out and informal meeting area.
The individual suites are generally formed from stud partitioning incorporating glazing panels with privacy blinds. General specification includes; suspended ceiling with inset Cat II lighting, air conditioning, raised floorings with floor boxes for power and data.
There are shared kitchen and WC facilities located on each floor.
Pride Park is one of the East Midlands premier business locations and benefits from excellent infrastructure links with direct access to the A52 and from there to the M1 motorway at J25. In addition there is a relatively new link providing
access, via the A6, to the A50 which links J24a of the M1 with J15 of the M6 at Stoke on Trent.
St Christopher's Way is a modern development of B1 offices, just 5 minutes' walk from the Pride Park, Park and Ride and 15 minutes' walk from Derby's train station.
The accommodation has been measured on a Net Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring practice.
Please see attached availability and pricing and note that suites may be taken singularly or in any combination.
Should a suite not presently be available please call to register your interest.
The premises benefits from a B1 (Business) planning use but is imminently suitable for a range of Financial & Professional uses subject to planning.
All planning information should be confirmed with the Local Authority.
Included within the rent are the following services:-
Heating, lighting electricity, office furniture, business rates, broadband and onsite parking.
Additional services include virtual PA, conference meeting rooms, call answering and back off support. Please contact the agent for further details.
Business rates are included within the rents paid, however occupiers may opt to have their suites separately assessed, should they qualify for rates relief.
The landlord will prepare and issue a standard Tenancy Agreement at their own cost. Should the prospective tenant wish to appoint a solicitor any legal costs subsequently incurred would be the tenants responsibility.
All figures are quoted exclusive of VAT. We are advised that the property is registered for VAT and VAT will be payable at the prevailing rate.
Strictly by prior appointment with BB&J.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BB&J Commercial, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.