Office to rentSouth Bar House,6 Oxford Road,Banbury,OX16
8,603 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Top floor, open plan accommodation
- Requires fit out to suit
- Remainder of building let to two GP practices and pharmacy
- Off the A361
- Flexible layout
- Lift access
- Would suit a variety of uses
- Close to the centre of Banbury
- Space suitable for separation
- Space can be split
The space is currently in a shell condition, fully adaptable a bespoke fit out is available subject to conditions, with existing plumbing and services in situ for a kitchenette and WCs. The space benefits from direct passenger lift and stair access from the communal ground floor.
The first and second floors are occupied by Medical Practices with a combined patient list size of 33,000, the available space would therefore be ideally suited to a healthcare (D1) use, although alternative uses could be considered, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
Up to four car parking spaces are available with the office, by negotiation.
Located within Banbury town centre, the available medical space is situated on the third floor of South Bar House, which is prominently located at the junction of the South Bar Street A361 and Bloxham Road, which is approximately 0.2 miles south of 'Banbury Cross'.
The space is currently available at a SHELL cost from £4 per sqft.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS, FIT OUT AND LEASE TERMS AND MAY CHANGE.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Banbury (0.6 mi)
- Kings Sutton (3.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference South_Bar_OX169AD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Assura Property Management Limited, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.