Office to rentThe Former TAVR Building Mostyn, Glan-y-don, Coast Road, Mostyn, CH8 9DZ
- Open Plan Office
- Ample Parking
- Ideally situated for A55
The property is located in a secluded location in the village of Mostyn. The single-storey property is surrounded by a chain-link fence and benefits from ample parking spaces. Being situated in a semi-rural location, although within close proximity to larger towns and cities the property could easily be suitable for offices. However due to the large hall/open plan office it has the potential for a variety of other uses.
Mostyn is located near the town of Holywell on the North East Wales Coast, near the River Dee Estuary in the county of Flintshire. The village is located under 6 miles from the A55 North Wales Expressway providing good communications and links to other coastal towns and motorway network. Mostyn is 23 miles or thereabouts from Chester and approximately 28 miles from the City of Liverpool.
One entrance door to front and one fire exit door to rear.
Wall mounted electric heaters throughout the building
Extending to approximately a gross internal area of 106.32 m2 / 1144.46 ft2.
Mains electricity, water and drainage assumed connected.
4.77m(15'8'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
Carpet to floor.
4.78m(15'8'') x 2.96m(9'9'')
Lino to floor.
LARGE HALL/OPEN PLAN OFFICE
10.67m(35'0'') x 6.01m(19'9'')
Lino to floor.
2.39m(7'10'') x 2.03m(6'8'')
Lino to floor, wall mounted hot water boiler.
Separate Ladies and gents WC.
A fully repairing insuring lease is offered, term flexible. The lease will be contracted out of Sections 24 to 28 of the 1954 Landlord and Tenant Act. The tenant will have no security following the expiry of the lease term.
£5000 per annum.
For clarification on rates payable please contact Valuation Office (Wales) on 03000 505505
VAT will be charged on the rent
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
Strictly by appointment with the agents, Jones Peckover, Denbigh Office: Tel: (01745) 812127
TERMS OF LET
1. The property offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for an anticipated 6 month period possibly longer by negotiation.
2. A copy of the proposed tenancy agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover, 47 Vale Street, Denbigh, Denbighshire, during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant being mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakage's. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, water, electricity, oil, telephone charges etc.
4. Rent will be payable monthly and in advance by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit equal to one months rent to be held by Jones Peckover, the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages or breakages etc.
None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and no warranty is given as to their working ability. Interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the condition and adequacy of all such services and or installations prior to committing themselves to a purchase.
Messrs Jones Peckover for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:- 1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract. 2. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. 3. No person in the employment or Messrs Jones Peckover has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TAVRHUT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.