Office to rentNelson Street, London, E1
- 224 Square Foot - 20.8 Square Metres of Internal Space
- All Prices Include Bills, Excluding Council Tax
- Minimum Term 6 Months
- Maximum Term 3 Years
- 2 Months Deposit and One Months Rent in Advance
- 23 Offices Available in Total all on the Same Floor
- Available NOW
Office Space available in this second floor commercial building just of Commercial Road in Whitechapel. The unit offers 224 square foot of space with windows to allow plenty of natural light. This office has access to a communal kitchen and toilets.
All prices include bills but this does exclude council tax. The landlord is offering a minimum term of six months and a maximum term of three years.
2 months deposit and one months rent advance
10' X 5'6" (3.1m X 1.7m)
Communal Male and Female Toilets
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.