Warehouse to rentAshton Old Road, Manchester
A FLEXiSPACE WorkSpace would typically be used for light manufacturing/industrial storage, pick & pack or a base for commercial activities. The work space is yours to use how you wish, whether it to be to store stock items, prepare items for dispatch or operate as your principle trading location. With prices starting from £51+VAT per week.
WorkSpace units are 100 to 1,000sq feet in size and benefit from higher ceiling heights, drive in capacity and typically the most accessible in store. WorkSpace users can also utilise other in store amenities such as offices, meeting rooms, mail box management and free car parking, providing an environment in which they can develop their business activities.
Features and Benefits:
• Warehousing, Workspace & Storage
• Fork Lift Truck – loading & unloading pallets
• Fork Lift Truck Hire – for additional use
• Parcel Receipt
• Parcel Dispatch
• Temporary Holding Storage
• On-Site Management Team
• Building Alarm System with 24hr response
• State of the Art CCTV system
• Perimeter fencing
• Only registered visitors on-site
• Multi Point Fire Detection System
• Regular & Consistent Site Patrols
• Location & proximity to the City Centre
• Modern Purpose Built Facilities
• Great Access to site and when on site
• Flexible Agreements
• Additional FOC Services
• OnSite Support Team
• Round the Clock Security
• No business rates
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44438901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7192850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stevenson Whyte, Sale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.