Healthcare Facility to rentOmbersley Medical Centre, Main Road, WR9
2,421 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: D1 Non-Residential Institutions
- Suited to clinical use
- Other uses can be considered
- Residential area
- Close to A449
- Close to A4133
- 6.1 miles from Worcester
- 8.5 miles from Worcestershire Royal Hospital
- The centre currently houses a GP practice
- Centre serves 4,499 patients
- Space located on the first floor
First floor space to rent in an established medical centre.
The available accommodation is currently in shell condition and would be ideally suited to a clinical use within Use Class D1, however other uses would be considered.
The medical centre is situated in a residential area and is 6.1 miles from Worcester and 8.5 miles from Worcestershire Royal Hospital.
The centre currently houses a GP practice that serves 4,499 patients.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44564862.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Droitwich Spa (3.0 mi)
- Hartlebury (4.0 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference Ombersley_medical_centreWR90EL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Assura Property Management Limited, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.