Office to rent50 Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y
£9,038 pcm (£45 per sq. ft.)
2,410–5,600 sq. ft.
- 2,410 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Modern building
- Impressive reception area
- 2 x passenger lifts
- Bright floor with good natural daylight
- Excellent floor to ceiling heights
- New heating and cooling system
- New modern light fittings
- New demised W/C's
- Raised floor
The building is situated on the northern side of Featherstone Street, running parallel to Old Street. The property is just a few minutes walk from Old Street roundabout.
The area has been coined Silicon Roundabout and has become internationally recognised as the centre for creative, tech and media companies. Local amenities are excellent with various shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants in close proximity.
The hugely popular street food market on White Cross Street is also nearby.
Old Street (Northern line and First Capital Connect)
Moorgate (Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan Line. First Capital Connect)
Liverpool Street (Central Line, Circle and Metropolitan lines and Mainline services)
Open plan office accommodation set on the fifth floor of this modern office building.
Two passenger lifts serve the fifth floor and these are accessed through an impressive reception area with commissionaire.
The fifth floor is currently under refurbishment and will provide upgraded space with a new heating and cooling system, new modern light fittings and new demised W/C's.
Available for immediate occupation.
• Modern building
• Impressive reception area
• 2 x passenger lifts
• Bright floor with good natural daylight
• Excellent floor to ceiling heights
• New heating and cooling system
• New modern light fittings
• New demised W/C's
• Raised floor
• Kitchen area
• Secure bike storage
Approximate Floor Areas
The fifth floor is available in the following configurations:
5.2 - 2,410 sq. ft. 223.90 sq. m.
5.3 - 3,410 sq. ft. 291.70 sq. m.
5.4 - 5,600 sq. ft. 520.25 sq. m.
A new lease is offered for a term by arrangement.
£45.00 per sq. ft.
£5.00 per sq. ft.
The estimated rates payable for 2017/2018 are £84,110 per annum, which equates to approx. £15.00 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must satisfy themselves and should contact the London Borough of Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44840700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 50Featherstone5th. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.